Thanks for taking the time to check out New Testament Church! We're simply a group of people gathering togetehr to Love the Lord, and love one another. We are committed to biblical teaching and Christ-like living, and we'd love to have you join us in our persuit of the Lord.
We aspire to be a Spirit filled, Spirit led, and Spirit empowered church. Our mission is to minister to the Lord by worshiping in spirit and truth, to minister to one another in humility and love, and to minister to the world through local evangelism and foreign Missions.
- We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God and is free from error in part and in whole. It is the only authoritative and infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe that there is one God, in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. They are co-existent, co-eternal, and co-equal.
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God the Son, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to atone for the sins of men, was bodily raised from the dead, and ascended into Heaven.
- We believe that man is by nature a sinner and can only be cleansed of sin through repentance and faith, turning from sin and trusting in the Lord Jesus.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells all believers, that the Baptism in the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it, and that the present ministry of the Holy Spirit includes distributing Spiritual gifts to the body of Christ to be used for the common good. (Romans 12, 1 Corinthians 12)
- We look forward to the personal return of the Lord Jesus in power and glory, and to the Resurrection of the dead, and the Last Judgement.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
New Testament Church grew out of weekly meetings that began in 1972 at the Resurrection House in Alexandria. People met there to worship the Lord and grow through fellowship and the study of God's word. As a result of months of prayer and a desire to see the spiritual needs of the community met, the New Testament Church was established in October of 1979. Meeetings were held in the old Central Junior High School until December of 1983, when we moved into our present building.
- Peter Reishus
- Kyle Nelson
- Frank Rosch
- John Christian
- Quinto Lotti
- Daniel Miller
- Mike Loween
See our Staff page.
- Jim & Dyann Schumacher
- Curt & Elaine Svenning
- Roxanne Rooney
- John & Connie Marshall
- Rita Lotti
- Tom Zitzmann
- Steve & Tami Curry
- Rick & Gidget Sprouls